Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vacate Reality

Vacation is over.  Tomorrow I go back to work after being off since last Saturday.  I had a great week of fun in the sun with my sisters, my niece, my daughter, sweet friends – but, alas, all good things must come to an end!  I must admit, I’m not ready to go back.  You’d think, after ten days of relaxing on the beach, floating in the pool, and shopping, I’d be energized and ready to get back at it – but this past week has only spoiled me!  I’ve decided I want to be one of those pampered, non-working, lay-by-the-pool kind of gals, taking full advantage of how lucky I am to live in this gorgeous place!  Is that too much to ask?

vacation1vacation2vacation5vacation7cousinsvacation4vacation8

1 comment:

MB said...

of COURSE that isn't to much to ask! =) your post makes me wanna ask too!