Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Meet My Friend, Joe

I love coffee.  I like it strong with a little creamer.  Flavored creamer is my favorite, but I'll take plain if that's all that's available.  I've recently discoverd a delicious brand that is by far my new fave.  For those of you who enjoy a good cup, try Godiva Coffee.  It's rich and smooth and delicious!  Ohmygosh, I love it!

Todd and I have dear friends that live just a couple miles down the road and around the corner.  And, quite conveniently, there's a Starbucks right between us!  You can find us all there at least two nights a week.  We visit and laugh and solve all the world's problems over a cup of creamy, hot, flavored, whipped, sprinkled, tall cup of deliciousness! 

I've always liked coffee, but lately it's becoming an obsession.  I want some when I wake up in the morning, I make a big pot when I get to work in the afternoon, and what's better than a hot cup of coffee in the evening with friends, right?  I think about it all day, and dream about it all night. . . . . Well, I would if I could sleep!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, you have a gift of sharing your life in a fun, interesting way, that makes us readers look for the next story. Thanks for sharing

Suzanne said...

I love coffee too! Drowsy Poet "Poetchinno's" are great! Especially with this cold weather we are having I enjoy a Thai Chi Latte in the afternoon.